Thursday, November 30, 2006

TADA! A little self indulgence!



Rare. A succesful shopping trip! I have been feeling lost about what to wear to a wedding this Saturday. Something that could double up and be worn again over the holidays.

I have a few random great pieces (A knit wrap sweater shawl! beautiful grey and embellished, a pair of knee high black leather boots {bought in europe}, a vintage looking stripped dress to wear over jeans or cords ) but most items come from used clothing stores with the occasional marshals addition. But no good dress outfit, never something that can be worn again and again. Today while in town between errands I decided to take a peak in the downtown stores.....the ones I never enter! and I got lucky twice! first a great brown corduroy skirt {i heart brown corduroy anything!!} and secondly this orange and brown number......both on clearance!! Cool right!

Relieved- no more dress stress

No comments: