Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lipbalm and Rainbows!

Zoe and I spent this morning at the local preschool making lipbalm with all the kiddos. Zoe had prepares a chart listing the ingredients


Lipbalm Ingredients
Solids:
beeswax, coconut oil, cocobutter
Liquid:
grapeseed oil, strawberry essence
Accessories:
Glitter (can add color too)

(we used a ratio of 1 part solids : 3 parts liquid)

Each child decorated their container with stickers while waiting for thebeeswax to melt and then the lipbalm to solidify.





We took the left over Lipbalms to the





where Zoe set up her table as a face painter again. This week she sported a great money apron with our good friend Kate made for her during the week.






It was a busy market this week.......The kids market is really one of my favorite times of the week


















1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love the idea of the kids market!! and I love seeing posts about it. I keep trying to convince my husband that we need to move out that way just for lovely things like that... Thanks!