Thursday, November 02, 2006

I've been a bad blogger.....infact if i were to show a corner of my house now you'd know why! Life has been full. Not much going on herbally....need to put the garden to sleep, harvest a few more roots (Echinacea, Horseradish and some more Elecampane) and then winterise the house.

Most my energy has been sent getting the Chldren's Art Museum up and running! and I can finally say WE ARE OPEN!! yeah! the vision that I began working intensely on a year ago is no longer a fantasy. Not that the work is done, no no there is so much more to do....so many more ideas to bring into fruition......


Halloween was fun. Zoe was a scarecrow.....an easy costume. I had fun embellishing her overalls that we got at the local thrift store....initially I was going to cut them up but the just fit too well.



There is a tree, with and apple and a few mushrooms, a mushroom and also two birds. I am happy with the way it came out.

No comments: