Monday, January 29, 2007

Crafting:

We have been busy creating "The Adventures of Red Noname" (see below) and his friend Charlotte (picture to come soon)





Charlotte is a spider like creature that was embroidered on the back of a shirt. Now we are creating a book of their adventures.

Here is a t-shirt zoe designed yesterday. I gave the owls wings and wrote the text on as she dictated it to me!

This is my friend gina when she was a little girl!




We have also been making a lot of wrapping paper. Inspired by Not Buying It: My Year Without Shopping by Judith Levine I have been looking at my buying habits and looking where money can be saved. ( i know coffee is a BIGGIE but i am not ready challenge that one yet!) anyway I pledged to stop buying wrapping paper and gift bags in 2007). So i made a stack.....so fun. I have also made a felt tunic for a freinds birthday as I was running so late, wrapped it in the car after the last stich was sewn! I did not get a chance to photograph it first!.

No comments: