I've just been tagged by Sara over at Twiningoaks
The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Hmmm 8 facts about me........
1) At 13 years old I was infactuated with Boy George! I collaged a full wall of my Laura Ashley bedroom with his mugshot! which included a life size picture of him. When my grandmother visited from Greece she asked me who that pretty girl was!
2) I love color. I collect paint strips- Dunno what I am going to with them all but someday I'll be happy I have them, I know.
3) The first big concert I went to was Adam Ant! at the Wembly arena in London. Yep, I grew up in London in the 80's
4) I love books! New books, old books, antiquarian books, home made books.....Presently reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life by Barbara Kingsolver READ IT..... GO BUY IT NOW !! I even gave you the link.
5) I really miss playing Tennis. I used to play tennis, watch tennis, coach tennis. I have barely played in 10 years. I hope that one day soon I will play regularly again.
6) The life of Hobo's has always intrigued me. The Children's Art Museum which I run is just a few feet from the train tracks.....trains go by a couple of times a day, I still wonder what would happen if I hopped on one.......I have also planned a trip goat packing down through Central America, and of course dream of motorcycling across the country......
7) In my CD drive presently you'll find
* Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem latest release Big Old Life
* Susan Werner The Gospel Truth
* Erin McKeown Sing You Sinners
* Kris Delmherst Strange Conversation
* Tracy Grammer & Dave Carter Seven Is The Number
8) I drive too fast.
Tagging Zanne, Simmy, Sienna
edited june 11th
it took me a looong time to think of 8 things and now i keep thinking of more
- i love striped socks and tights
- i love owls and hedgehogs
- i love macs
- i love key lime pie
- i have a phobia of cows