Tuesday, September 18, 2007

As the season changes...

(Calendula officinale harvested for making oil)

Fall colours prevailing around us. The air smells of Fall. The sky is Fall blue. My fingers and toes are cold. Late at night I soak in a hot bath...with ginger and orange essential oils. I sooo want to light the woodstove, but I know how important it is to adjust to the seasons. I'll try to wait....

A new batch of Superbuzzy fabric dries on the line, do ou see the pink kerchieg girl? This fabric is just darling. I had to go back and order more, just because. Perhaps a sundress for Zoe next summer.



Even Ashley has his share of seasonal abundance...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful pictures! I always dream about growing calendula. Maybe one of these days I will actually follow through with it.

zannestar said...

Great fabric! Can't wait to see them all stitched up! yay!